This is the reference guide for the OBO Relation Ontology (RO).
RO is a collection of relations intended primarily for standardization across ontologies in the OBO Foundry and wider OBO library. It incorporates core upper-level relations such as part of (BFO:0000050) as well as biology-specific relationship types such as develops from (RO:0002202).
- Website: https://oborel.github.io/
- This documentation: https://oborel.github.io/obo-relations/
- GitHub project: https://github.com/oborel/obo-relations/
- OBO Page: http://obofoundry.org/ontology/ro
Browsing and Download
Currently the optimal way to browse RO is to download Protege and load the owl files.
Use the following URIs to download this ontology:
The OWL product is more expressive than the OBO format one, and includes additional axioms.
- Join the Google Group
- Request new relations via the obo-relations issue tracker